Pete Lee

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nuevo Job

Most of you likely know already that I have a new job for a health system in Portland. Here's one of the perks:

Cafe Ex Machina

(No, I do not work for Microsoft, but geeks and coffee have been a love affair that's spanned millenia.)

Yes, I know it's Starbucks, but hell, it's always fresh and free (I've only been at one company in the last three years that had free coffee). As a result, I've been drinking a lot more coffee. To keep things mellow in the afternoon, I use the Half-Caf button--how L.A. of me!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • that dune cat is sooo funny.
    how is your new job so far? I am looking for work.
    I interviewed at Kingston and waiting to hear back from the 3.5 hour, 3 person interview. I was there for about 4 hours total. insane.

    ever heard of joyoftech.com <---it's funny and stupid.

    By Blogger BBQCHICKENROBOT, at Saturday, March 17, 2007 5:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home