Pete Lee

Monday, October 16, 2006

At last, I've found the woman of my life!

I received this amazing letter today. It tugged my heartstrings clean off:

"This is the first time I ever try to write someone through the Internet. But I decided to try and to use my chance to find my second half, my beloved one. Perhaps, you know the legend that God has divided a person into two halves. And scattered these halves all over the world. And now they are looking for each other to be the one complete again. And I believe that my second half is walking somewhere in this world waiting for me.

I dream of love, love that inspires, love that makes you feel passion
and desire, love that makes you feel complete. I have so much love,tenderness, warmth inside of me and I want to give this all to one person who deserves it. And I believe you could be that one. I will be waiting for your response impatiently. And hope this correspondence could lead into deep feelings. Actually I live in R_us sia. I was mistaken when filled a profile. I hope in it there is nothing terrible and you don't afraid Russian woman! I promise you will not be disappointed!!! Please, don't make me wait for long.:-)"


I'm set.

6 Comments:

  • Yeah, but does God approve of Ruskie Booty? Is it Kosher / Parve / Pope-Approved(TM)?

    By Blogger Doug, at Wednesday, October 18, 2006 12:28:00 PM  

  • Oh yeah...show her some of the old "Asian Persuasion" or the "Korean Yellow Snake".

    By Blogger Marcus, at Wednesday, October 18, 2006 2:31:00 PM  

  • Does she have a sister? I need a new mommy.

    By Blogger Pilar Cruz, at Friday, October 20, 2006 8:54:00 AM  

  • Dude, this is a scammer, don't believe a word they say. I'm approached by Russian women all the time and in the end they never want anything but for you to send them money, for one reason or the other. In fact I found this page by googling the first sentence of an email I got this morning. Your letter is identical to the one I opened this morning. I immediately knew it was a fake, but I always search for phrases to see if the letter is an original or not; this one is not. Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is a scam and you should not pursue this woman any further.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sunday, October 29, 2006 7:20:00 AM  

  • Thanks to the anonymous person for noting it was fake. I'm already well aware of that.

    Good to know that my blog gets great rankings for "places to meet Russian scammers."

    Ms. Cruz, if this is the type of mommy you're looking for, there are plenty at the E-room.

    By Blogger PeteLee, at Friday, November 03, 2006 1:40:00 PM  

  • Please marry or I will be execute.

    By Blogger Marcus, at Friday, November 10, 2006 3:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home