Pete Lee

Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Quick Update

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted something. I've been quite busy with a very difficult new contract I got at Regence Blue Cross about a week and a half ago, and I can't find the WiFi card for my laptop. Regence frowns upon non-work web usage, and I need to wait for a new broadband data connection card from Sprint.

There was a lot of tense work prior to my new contract: negotiations were difficult, but we were able to come to a decent compromise. The fun part is that I'm not working directly for my consulting firm, but for a new company I started.

Why did I name it QRS? A little explanation...

If everything goes well during a special meeting on Friday, I hope to be selling satellite phones too.

I hope you're doing well, and I promise more will be up soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home