Pete Lee

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hey Ken: Jesus Called And Says You Suck

As some of you may know, I used to work for a little Texas company called Enron. I was fired from the company by some management who discovered that I wasn't terribly interested in towing the party line in terms of lying.

I was gratified that Ken Lay (former chairman and CEO) was found guilty, but was tremendously amused by what I found on his decidedly self-aggrandizing website. I hate to break it to you Ken, but folks who "love our Lord" don't build empires that are out to jam overpriced power up Grandma Millie's ass.

If I could have a brief conversation with Ken Lay or Jeff Skilling, I'd say four things:
1) You are both brazen fucking hypocrites. I am amazed at your collective temerity.
2) Jeff, everyone at EBS knew you were a complete snake.
3) Ken, plausible deniability ends with Enron Security & Business Controls. Remember that mini-CIA-like team you set up that reported directly to the Chairman of the Board (that would have been you). You guys knew Enron Broadband better than the division managers did.
4) I've had few finer hours of my life than the ones spent talking to five Houston FBI agents, and feeling more than willing to testify against you.

2 Comments:

  • Somehow I don't expect that the Martha Stewart / Club Fed treatment is in store. Lay, Skilling, Fastow, et al are headed for PMITA prison.

    And, truly, if Lay is a devout Christian, why should he complain? God settles all accounts, right? So if he is truly innocent, then All will be set Right by the Creator.

    Your suffering on this Earth is transitory - the afterlife is forever. Just please shut up and quit whining for the remaining time you're here, Ken.

    Morons.

    By Blogger Doug, at Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:27:00 PM  

  • Ding-Dong, the Wicked Crook is Dead.

    From the AP:
    Wende said Lay and his wife, Linda, were in Colorado for the week "and his death was totally unexpected. Apparently, his heart simply gave out."

    At least we can all agree now that Lay's heart is cold and hard.

    By Anonymous dougreeves, at Wednesday, July 05, 2006 8:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home